Terms and Conditions:
The deadline for applications begins from the day the organizer sets up a registration form on their website.
To apply a team, it is necessary to make payments to separate accounts for:
- A registration fee for the team + an individual registration fee (€150 per team + €165 per participant)
IBAN: HR76 2330 0031 5390 2002 6
- An EGOR registration fee (€100 per team – biannual fee)
It is necessary to pay the individual registration fees for 30% of the participants (€165 per person) and the team fee (€150 per team) by December 31, 2018.
Confirmation of the payment must be sent by e-mail to the organizer (email@example.com) along with the signed and filled-in registration form on the tournament website (http://www.egorsplit.com/registration/).
The application is complete if the following payments are made by December 31, 2018: individual registration fees (for 30% of the participants), team registration fee and EGOR registration fee.
The application will also be considered complete if payments for team registration and EGOR registration are made by August 15, 2018, even without payments for individual registrations.
All teams that pay the team registration fee and EGOR registration fee by August 15, 2018 will have precedence in participation in the tournament in case of large interest in participation in the tournament.
It is necessary to make the remaining payment for the individual registration fees by February 15, 2019 at the latest, and to send a confirmation of payment along with a filled-in registration form to the organizer’s official e-mail address.
All payments for individual registration fees received after February 15, 2019 must be increased by €10 per participant. If payments are made after February 15, 2019, it is necessary to send a confirmation of payment for the individual registration fee, the team registration fee and EGOR registration fee to the organizer via e-mail.
All the listed amounts are net and must be allocated to the recipient’s accounts as such.
Reservations and accommodation payments are made through an authorized agency, to a separate account and through a registration form located on the official website.
Refunds shall be made according to the following provisions of the organizer:
- it is possible to get a 100% refund of the amount paid on the basis of individual registration 45 days prior to the start of the tournament;
- it is possible to get an 80% refund of the amount paid on the basis of individual registration 45 – 30 days prior to the start of the tournament;
- it is possible to get a 50% refund of the amount paid on the basis of individual registration 30 – 15 days prior to the start of the tournament;
- it is not possible to get a refund on the basis of individual registration 14 days prior to the start of the tournament.
It is not possible to get a refund for team registration fees and EGOR registration fees. Special conditions apply for services rendered by an accredited agency for the organization of accommodation. The agency makes these conditions accessible in the materials on their website and the registration form through which reservations and accommodation payments are made.
Every team will be responsible for insurance for its players. A waiver will be signed by every team manager and handed over to the Organising Committee through the Event´s guides before the 1st game´s kick-off.”
How can I register for the tournament?
Via the registration form which can be found on the tournament website.
Which payments are necessary to register a team for the tournament?
- An individual registration fee + team registration fee
- An EGOR registration fee
Should the payments be made to the same account?
Payments for individual registration and team registration are made on a separate account in relation to the EGOR registration fee.
Payments for individual registrations and team registration are made directly to the organizer’s account whereas the EGOR fee is paid directly to the EGOR federation.
Is it necessary to send a separate confirmation of payment to the EGOR federation?
A confirmation for all payments along with a filled-in and signed registration form should be sent only to the organizer via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
What constitutes a complete registration?
- A fully filled-in registration form, signed and sent to the organizer via e-mail;
- Making payments for the individual registration fees (for 30% of the participants) and team registration fee by December 31, 2018;
- A confirmation of payment for the EGOR registration fee made by December 31, 2018;
- A confirmation of payment for the individual registration fees (the remaining amount – the difference between the number of registered players reduced by the number of individual registrations paid for by February 15, 2019).
Are there any exceptions regarding team registration?
Exceptions apply to team registrations that were made by August 15, 2018. Up to this date, it is possible to pay the team registration fee and EGOR registration fee without paying the individual registration fees.
After August 15, 2018, all registrations must contain a confirmation of payment for individual registration fees (for 30% of the participants by December 12, 2018 and the remaining amount by February 15, 2019) along with that of the team registration fee and EGOR registration fee.
What if I miss the designated payment deadlines?
For all payments made after the deadlines, an increase in the fee for individual registration is applied which, in this case, amounts to €10 per participant.
The team registration fee and EGOR registration fee are fixed, they do not increase in this case and are always paid in full according to EGOR federation rules; team registration – €150, EGOR registration – €100.
What if there is too much interest in the tournament?
In case of excessive interest, teams that have paid their team registration fee and EGOR registration fee by August 15, 2018 have precedence. After this deadline, precedence is determined according to the date of application if the registration is valid.
Who can I contact if I have additional questions?
You can contact the organizers directly at email@example.com.
The Organizer reserves the right to revise and amend all the terms and conditions not defined by the rules of the EGOR Federation and the contract it has concluded with the organizer.